Professional Transcription Services Available For:
- Board meetings
- Round table discussions
- Patient chart notes & treatment plans (esp. dental)
- Treaties and other historic documents
- Any other type of handwritten or voice recorded notes
My Typing Skills & Experience
- Typing speed of ~120 words per minute.
- Able to edit as I type.
- Experience transcribing confidential and sensitive material (Government, patients).
- Experience transcribing many different accents: Nepalese, East Indian, South African, Australian, British, American (Southern), Russian, Bangladeshi, Kenyan and more.
- Experience reading doctor scribble and old English hand-writing (historical documents)
- 15 years' experience transcribing in a variety of venues and industries such as:
- Dental/Oral Surgery
- Government/Government Agencies, including: Senate of Canada, Canadian International Development Agency, Agriculture and Agri-food Canada, Canadian Housing and Mortgage
- Oil and Gas (HR policy, experience interviews & new hire seminars)
- Supply Chain Management (incl. live transcription of meeting minutes)
- Environmental (recorded board meetings)
- Health and Nutrition (Elizabeth Bruyere Research Institute)
- Qualitative Interviews (Research, health, senior care, tourism)
- MP3, DVF, and other electronic formats (I use XPressScribe for playback)
- Scanned (PDF or OCR) or original hand-written
Sending Recordings / Receiving Completed Transcripts
- Compressed/zip files
- CDs/DVDs/Zip (thumb) drives through the mail
- Shared Google Drive folder.
- Hightail or Dropbox
I would return the transcripts to you either directly via email, or via Hightail, Dropbox or Google Drive.